Sunday, July 27, 2008

X-Tine


Hello again,since i am in the mood of Family and Friends....kk.....this is my wonderful and sleeping beauty sister....her name is Christine Nisha Shelton.....she is actually a very good and patient sister.....i wonder how she put up with me all this years....i know i love her and she loves me....its just that we don't say it often....or at all....haha......okay she is miss Green and she is friendly and quiet....once you get to know her she is actually a very nice person to talk to....if you are funny she can laugh all day......especially my cuz mark he can make her laugh for hours....he is known as the Mr.Bean of the Shelton family....haha....okay.....that's enough....untill i feel like blogging my other siblings....hehe.....kk....bye............


paula secretly wants to tell Christine she loves her...........haha.....shhhh............

No comments: