Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday School Today....


Sunday School is not to say a place to have fun la......I can admit it tends to get boring most of the time but its not exactly a place for us to play around....To me I think its more of wanting the knowledge about our savior Jesus Christ....its also a place for us to build and mold ourselves to be better christians......we should have the hunger and the wanting to go for sunday school then only it would be interesting......if not we might as well not go at all.... I may sound like a hypocrite but honestly I really like sunday school....Okay let me get to the point, today we had another movie day and the title was LOVE IS TOUGH....and ways to handle it...to me one part of that whole video struck me which was " In Love There Must Be Freedom and if one in a relationship starts to depart slowly what we as the partner should give that person some space and go the other way....and if that lover of yours comes back then you were meant to be ....if nt that person never belonged to you at all.......and you should move on......hehe.....okay .....take care....bye.............

hope you have learnt something....hehe....=)

No comments: