Sunday, July 27, 2008

AMELIA!!!!!


Okay, I do not talk about her alot so yea here's my chance....well Amelia Krishantini Shelton is my eldest sister...she is 20 this year...she is studying in India.....taking up dentistry...she is an amazing sister actually.....and she can be a good friend....why i admire my sister so much is that she is sooo determine when it comes to studies and work and almost everything.....to be a successful person you have to have that quality....I am working on it.....anyway....she is tall,entertaining and very sociable....i am somthing like her except the (height).......well i think i would pick her as my role model.....i wish to score great A's like her and also enjoy my life....so yea...this is so random but yea....i do miss her very much.....and to all the Christians out there who views my blog i hope you pray for my sister as she is living alone in India.....and pray she is always safe and the holy spirit will be with her all the way until she returns home to Malaysia......okay that is it.....take care.............

No comments: