Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sempurna


SEMPURNA!!! It can mean a lot if you actually see...But let's put it this way sempurna simply means PERFECT!!!..I really admire this word so much after listening to this really awsome song entitled sempurna by Andra and The Backbone....It is really an amazing song if you carefully listen to the lyrics....i do not want to puzzle you even further but here these are the lyrics....

Kau begitu sempurna
Dimataku kau begitu indah
Kau membuat diriku akan slalu memujimu

Disetiap langkahku
Kukan slalu memikirkan dirimu
Tak bisa kubayangkan hidupku tanpa cintamu

Janganlah kau tinggalkan diriku
Takkan mampu menghadapi semua
Hanya bersamamu ku akan bisa

[Reff:]
Kau adalah darahku
Kau adalah jantungku
Kau adalah hidupku
Lengkapi diriku
Oh sayangku, kau begitu
Sempurna... Sempurna...


well that is like the first half of the song with the chorus.....
in translation for the chorus its means....


You’re my blood
You’re my heart
You’re my life
You complete me (I know this is cliche!)
My love, you’re perfection.

awsome isn't it....well enjoy....i urge you to listen to this song or check it out on youtube....

take care....=)

Comment k....hehe....




No comments: