Sunday, February 1, 2009

Swimming Day and Outing...ahahha...

haha enjoy...














Okay well as you can see...my sister drove me there man....ahaha...okay...so went for movie and all..la...haha...umm....as for the swimming....heyooo....it was cold...oh and i love the steam room...man....and then....we went to pyramid...and yea...hehe...this is damn summarised man....well i bet the pictures speak a thousand words so yea....the pic with me posing...is wid my sis cool shades..man..then the cool "JO" pic of me and mims with the hat...is classic la...k...so dun mess with us la...haha...then as usual sonia will give her ultimate pose...hehe...=)and then the pic i took of sherms,soma,the sastera guy,brandon and mims was also..funny cuz i snaped it in less than a sec...i tell u...hehe and also the other pic of sherms and brandon..ahaha...and i think i was checking whether charmaine gt fever then brandon gave that look...ahahah....and as sherms was staring at sumthing( god knows)...ahaha..i took a candid pic of him...and yea..the Children's pic is cool la...me facing fron and sonia giving sexy Back....and then after that all posing pics la..hehe...that is all...mwah take care and crave for more of my bloging...hehe...=P

No comments: