Monday, February 23, 2009

Single???


I honestly do not think there is anything wrong in being single...cause at the moment everything is super fine...but hey..dont get me wrong it would be nice to have someone...but the thing is if you are single...don't get pressured by the people around you who are dating and are in a relationship....just wait...and enjoy...that is what I am doing....i mean...my phrase is I am single, availabe(based on my interest),and always ready to mingle...remember also that the most important are your friends...keep them close to you always....These are who my close friends are...that I love very much...and not forgetting my darling sis CHristine Nisha..Oh yea...and then since the song is nice...this is Beyonce : Single Ladies..=)

In daily life(everything)
* Charmaine
*
Brandon
*
Sherman
*
Christine(sis)

In School
* Rachel(bestie)
* Isaac
*Fiona
*Mardheanna
*Nisshta
*Sharanie
*Emily
*Yuan Ping
* Diane
* Kenneth
* Jen Mee
* Ian
* Justin
* Farhan
* Yuvanesh
Sunday School/Church
* Priscilla
* Melissa
* Mitchelle
* Danielle
* Ashlee
* Alyssa
* Timothy
* Elliot
* Davina
* Nicole
* Jahaziel
*Andrew
*Deyan
*Dexter

No comments: