Sunday, December 21, 2008

PMR RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMR results out on Dec 27 !!
PETALING JAYA: The Penilaian Menengah Rendah results will be released on Dec 27. Candidates can collect their results at their respective schools from 10am while independent candidates will receive theirs through the mail.
A total of 469,133 candidates sat for the examination at 3,376 centres nationwide with 93.3% or 437,888 coming from government or government-aided schools.

*** wait but you see some of them said it might come out on the 30th…
I am really not so sure….
But I sure know that I am dead scared…la..
All my pals are like super smart…
And I am just an ordinary kid..
All I want is to make my parents proud of me…
Just this once…
I really do hope..god bless me with just good results
( I want to pass all)
(and I hope for a few A’s..)
Oh yea…that’s it..=)

No comments: