Thursday, December 4, 2008


Confirmation Camp was like totally awsome la..
okay....haha...i actually experience god's gift which was resting in the spirit...i f you wanna know what vision i gt...come to me personally and i will tell you every detail...its so wonderful that words can express....haha....I love Jesus and i know...he loves me...ahaha..I think...i am very glad to be born into a very strong Roman Catholic family..i love all my church friends....and yea..kenneth i love sunday school..ahaha....Being one in faith is someting really wonderful to me...and we all are brother and sister's in christ...ahaha..i think ever since camp...my whole lifestyle has change a bit...la..
i mean....god takes his time with us...so yea..patience is a virtue la..haha..okay yea that is it...take care ........GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS>.

No comments: