Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I find you really adorable..=)



Haha..this is my Friend Isaac Jay Pandian...
He is one of the guys I would say who is really really cute....
Haha...look at those chubby cheeks...arghhh...ahaha.... I am insane with cute people..
He is like this watermelon.....I tell you...
He has sparkly eyes...warms your heart don't you think...
Oh and I hugged him this year on my birthday...and he is so comfortable..like one ready made pillow...but I bet when he was chubby like this(in the pic) you would get a nice brand frm "slumberland"...ahaha..(don't get mad isaac) =P
Well the thing is he lost all his weight...=(...
Well atleast now he thinks la..he is the hottest and laku indian guy in Smk Seafield..
Don't ask me whether i Agree with that i will "Kill you"...but yea...He is a great friend to be around and when he is around you there is so much joy and laughter...all of you who are his friends would agree with me...
He is naughty in a good way....haha...you read his blog you will see la...all the nonsense he does with his partners in Crime "FArhan, Ian, Ken, Yuva, High Yoong, Jay Han, Kai Lun"..and if I missed out anyone i am sorry...haha...they too are so much like him...Farhan is super cool okay...and Ken is Like the English man with the genes of a Roti Canai(funny la..), Yuva is this indian dood that is really smart,funny and at the same time he protrays alot of emotions from characters or cast's...high yoong..is Chinesely Englishly smart and has his baths automatically, Jay han Thinks he is cool...he is also another funny guy..and random...Kai Lun is silently funny...oh and Ian...he is the mastermind of all mischeivious acts..........So yea..coming back to Isaac...he is smart...wants to be a pilot...and he plays all sports....he is best at football...he has two favourite biscuits which are "chips moore" and "oreo's "his fav colour is blue...he is 175 cm tall now... he is the fourth in his family, he loves chocolates and he has a snake as a pet...he has this unik smile,hard to predict what's going on in that head of his and I think he can try modeling now since he burnt all his fats he would look rather foxy in high heels don't you think..=P..haha...overall if you are not his friend you are missing out...oh and if you are not friends with his friends....then you are really missing out...ahaha...Isaac if you ever read this I hope you like it....Its all I can do to appreciate our friendship...=)

No comments: