Thursday, March 19, 2009

Charmaine Anne Augustine


Wondrin who this famous person is? Well its for me to blog and for you to read and find out. Okay let me start.Charmaine is a rare species okay, she is the one an only no copyright. She was born on the 23 of July 1993. Her favorite colour is purple, she loves and I mean loves anything to do with SUGAR. She is hyper,funny,loving,adorable,and a comfortable friend to be with. She is this kind of person where you would never know what's on her mind. She is an undefeatable NFS player in subang....which eventually lost to the undefeatable NFS player in PJ. Charmaine is a sort of a straight forward person..She is very athletic.. She studied in SK USJ 4 in primary and now is currently studying in SMK USJ 12. She is a very honorable prefect and she is a smart student. She faced many problems in life, but I look up to her because she handles them quite mature and never burdens anyone with them... She is humble, and also prayerfull. I have been best friends with her since I was 12 years old.. Now we are 16 and we are still best of friends..four years and counting. She is one person I can trust and learn from everyday of my life. She brings me a step forward whenever I am afraid to do something, she comforts me when I am sad and lonely, she gives me super duper advices at the right place and at the right time. Charmaine is the youngest in the family but she is not a spoilt child, infact she is the most obedient and the most understanding. I really hope her siblings and her dad apreciate her to the max. She is person you would never want to loose as a friend. You must also be wondring, that she is so important to me why didn't I blog about her earlier? Well I guess I will honestly tell you the reason I just decided to blog about her is cause so far the whole year we had not had a fight and last night we did. I mean we fought at around 12 and then at around 4 I was able to sleep. This is because all night I just was thinking about how such a small thing we could fight so massively and that I don't know if its mother nature but I just could not stop crying...and I mean literally crying like a baby...I was feeling this hurt that we fought. That was the first time I realised how much she meant to me and how much I loved her she was like my sister or like more than my sister. That is what made me blog about my experience and that I would do anything to make up with her. I wish I could just scream and say MIMI I lOVE YOU!!!...so yea that is it. I will edit this once I have made up with her. =) Okay That is it.