Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You hurt me....and you don't realise it...

I mean you are nice and all...but at times you are just so mean...that you hurt me...I just don't get it..Must you be so mean infront of me....all i ever did for you were nice things...and then whenever you feel like it you crush me...or say act "ungrateful"
I could be you lover and a friend...i want somebody you won't pretend...somebody who tell the way they feel about you.....well i don't know...lately everything is just so screwed up....i am not at peace....everytime i try to hate you i end up loving you even more so...urghh.....i just wished i can turn bck time and be young and never knew love....haha...okay not entirely true...i love the fact and the feeling when your in love...its just the painful and hurting parts that's all...so yea....hmmm...that's it....i just wish you could talk to me *****...haiz....god has so many obstacles for us...i just wish they were all easy and painless....

........

No comments: