Tuesday, January 6, 2009

YOu Changed me....




Everyday as i walk,talk,eat,sleep,smile,laugh hard,cry hard....Most of it had to do with you...you made me fall in love when i never wanted to...you made me realise that its okay to be just Me..and you taught me what it is to love and feel like you have someone....you also taught me what it means to cry when your just so in love with someone....Besides all that you taught me something more important....in love nothing is planned....nothing is put under a schedule, nothing is what we expect it to be....nothing is arranged accordingly,and most of all me falling in love with you was never part of my plans for my future.....You are this "thing",this person whom i know is funny and you just wanna make friends...i know for sure you are not in for any relationship...me either....but honestly i thought i wanted one with you so quickly...cause i was so blindly in love....but then again you taught me that in love there is no need in rushing things...in school most important is that we hold on to our friendship and study hard and make our parents and teachers proud...you made me hope again....you made me believe that love exist in a total different way...I am really grateful to you....I do not think i need to mention your name here...so yea...well i hope you know who you are...if you ever drop by and read my blog...well that's it...so yea...

No comments: