Friday, September 10, 2010

Weeeeeeoooooooooooooo Life








Hello bloggy!! Im super sorry i neglected you for a year...So much's been going on...Oh well guess what i miss you kayh! Anywhoo just to update you in that one year that i left you so much has happened...Ahaha i mean i met a whole lot of new friends...and sort of hung out with them most of form 5. And drama happened so yea..were not that close d.. I also met someone special in January...and he is super not what i expected to happen to me..Oh well so yea..long story short we dated..and yea..la...what can i say ryte..atleast im not a bitch who got with him...I am sooo glad i have friends like Nisshta,Isaac,Sharanie,Rayvin,Kasvena,Charmaine,Prabu and many more..Gosh when I went through hell they were there for me..I m super sorry guys when you warned me i never listened..Oh well in life you've got to fall into a hole to know you'll never fall into that same hole again :)

Other,than that...Gosh i feel so not Pumped up for SPM at all..I cant believe i suck at studying la..Ishhh..its super annoying..I want a brain of a *WILLIAM or ANUSHINI* ahaha...shiekssssssss!! Other than that..today is a very boring Saturday..so im going to continue making it boring by going and studying :) ahahha..My dad is actually screaming at me cause i spend half my life on FACEBOOK!! and not on the actual book :P ehhehehe...okok..for once i'll make him happy by going and studying for 2 hours :) hehe THAT IS alot for me kayh :) ahahha anyways so im back and will be back for more..:)

The pics just for fun kayh :) aahahhahaha

No comments: